When I decided to start this blog I asked myself ‘if I were to boil down my life down into its essence, what would I be left with?’
The answer: friends, food, and DnB.
And that is exactly what you can expect from me in this space. From the places I go, the things I do, eat out or cook, to the music I listen to and the places I go to listen music will all be shared and make an appearance in this space.
Now that the main bit is explained, here are some fun facts about me:
- My name is Caro
- I am German, but only ever lived there for the first 5 years of my life
- I grew up in Spain (best decision my parents have ever made – hands down the best place to grow up)
- I’m now a Londoner (6 years and counting)
- I love music (Drum and bass is my thing)
- I started saying ‘soz’ as a joke and now it’s part of my day-to-day vocabulary
- Data visualization excites me (maybe more than it should)
- I love baking
- I have been knitting a POKEMON BLANKET (aka PokeBlanket) for the past 2 years and am nowhere near finished